Building Better in Delaware City, DE
Originally built in 1905 at Fort Mott, New Jersey. This home was shipped across the Delaware River on a barge by the United States Army to its final resting place in Fort Dupont, Delaware City, DE. This historic renovation was focused on maintaining the integrity of the original structure while expanding to meet the requirements of today’s homeowner. A kitchen addition and 2 garage detached garage were added to the space. The original architectural details, both exterior and interior, were brought back to life. Exterior features include new cedar lap siding and cornice, fully restored original windows, new roof and trough gutter system, new mahogany wrap around porch. Interior Features include full 1st floor tin ceilings,. original refurbished pocket doors and built ins , 3 full and 1 half bathroom, and historically accurate custom millwork throughout.